Call us: (262) 334-3732

Careers & Volunteers


Two ways to get employment application:
  • Download an employment application (below)
  • Stop in at our Washington County Administrative Offices to pick one up
Two ways to submit your resume/application:
*Please indicate which Club(s) you are applying for
  • E-mail to
  • Mail to our Washington County Administrative Offices: 925 N. Silverbrook Drive, West Bend 53090
Available Positions
Hartford Club
  • Program Staff
  • If interested in volunteering, an applicant should visit the site of choice and speak directly to the Unit Director about volunteer opportunities.
Volunteer Application
Share by: